Overview of Rental & Purchase Options
- Month to month, no long term contract
- Refundable deposit equal to three months of rent
- 50% of the rental fees* and 100% of deposit applies toward purchase of your instrument or a like-kind instrument (ie. violin credit for a violin purchase)
|Protege||Artist||Protection Plan (required for Artist Level)|
|Violas||$30/mo||$60/mo|| add $6/mo|
|Cellos||$40/mo||$80/mo|| add $7/mo|
|Basses||$50/mo||N/A|| add $8.50/mo|
| Guitars||$15/mo||$20/mo|| add $5/mo|
The minimum rental period for this plan is ONE MONTH, and there are no refunds of rental fees for instruments returned before the end of the month. If you need an instrument for a shorter period, please call the shop at (512) 469-9343 and we will tell you about our SHORT-TERM RENTAL PROGRAM.
- One year contract, non-refundable
- No deposit required
- Pay 10 months up front, get an additional 2 months free
- 50% of your rental fees may be applied to purchase
- rental credit* may be applied toward the purchase of a like-kind instrument (ie., violin credit for a violin purchase). Rental credit may NOT be applied towards the purchase of accessories, bows, sheet music, or anything other than an instrument.
|Protege||Artist|| Protection Plan (required for Artist Level)|
|Violins||$200/yr||$400/yr|| add $50|
|Violas||$300/yr||$600/yr|| add $60|
|Basses||$500/yr||N/A|| add $85|
|Guitars||$150/yr||$200/yr|| add $50|
*Payments for the protection plan and sales tax do not apply to rental credit.